Insulated conductor is used for laying in electric - installation tubes, under and on plaster installation in dry rooms and in closed installation conduits. Direct laying in cable guides is not permitted. Also applied for internal wiring of distribution and switching boxes equipment.
- Conductor: Copper, class 1, solid conductors
- Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride PVC
IEC 60228 Conductors of Insulated Cables
IEC 60227-3 Polyvinyl Chloride Insulated Cables of Rated Voltages up to and Including 450/750 V – Part 3: Non-sheathed Cables for Fixed Wiring
DIN VED 0281-3 Polyvinyl Chloride Insulated Cables of Rated Voltages up to and Including 450/750 V – Part 3: Non-sheathed Cables for Fixed Wiring
Note: We also can produce based on other international standards etc.
- Rated voltage Uo/U: 450/750 V;
- Normal operating temperature: 70˚C.
- Short circuit temperature (5 seconds maximum duration): 160˚C.
- IEC 60227-3 (mark 60227 IEC 01)
- Minimum bending radius:
4D for D < 8mm
5D for 8mm < D < 12mm
6D for D > 12mm
Note: D is overall diameter of cable.