Applies to rigid and flexible cables with insulation, and sheath if any, based on vulcanized rubber of rated voltages Uo/U up to and including 450/750 V used in power installations of nominal voltage not exceeding 450/750 V a.c.
Used for Light rubber cable, used for easy - duty and medium mechanical loads in dry areas. Suitable for household, kitchens, offices and workshops (for inst. tailoring) for smaller electrical devices (washing - machines, vacuum-cleaners, irons, household appliances soldering sets etc.) and mobile devices operating in heavier conditions, such as light industrial and agricultural machines. Not suitable for permanent outdoor use.
Used for medium and heavy mechanical loads, in dry and wet areas, also outdoor. Could be installed under or on plaster, in rocks, concrete, but not in pre - stressed concrete. Cable suitable for fixed industrial and home installation, for operating conditions with possible fire or explosion hazard, for mobile energy users, machine tools and agricultural machines, for construction sites at medium mechanical loads, for large kettles, heating plates, hand lamps, electrical tools such as drills, circular saws and electrical tools for household use, same as for mobile engines or machines on construction sites and craftsman i.e. agricultural plants.
Cable of high flexibility grade used as high voltage insulated conductor from electrical welding machine to electrodes i.e. as earth connection, Recommended for all low voltage mobile connections. In addition to hand welding, it can be also applied in automobile industry, shipbuilding, transport and conveyor systems, production lines, tool manufacturing, welding robots.
- Conductor: Bare or tinned copper conductor, flexible class 5
- Separator: Polyester tape of paper, optional
- Insulation: Silicone rubber compound or rubber compound based on ethylene vinyl acetate or ordinary ethylene - propylene rubber compound or equivalent materials.
- Filler: Compound based on cross - linked or uncross - linked rubber, or natural or synthetic textiles, or paper, optional
- Outer sheath: Cross - linked rubber compound, polychloroprene compound or other equivalent synthetic elastomer
- IEC 60245 Rubber Insulated Cables - Rated Voltages up to and Including 450/750 V
- DIN VDE 0282 Cables of Rated Voltages up to and Including 450/750 V and Having Cross - linked Insulation
- EN 50525-2-21 Electric Cables — Low Voltage Energy Cables of Rated Voltages up to and Including 450/750 V (U0/U) Part 2-21: Cables for General Applications — Flexible Cables with Cross - linked Elastomeric Insulation
Note: We also can produce based on other international standards, such as HD、BS、NFC etc.
- Rated voltage: U0/U 300/500 V or 450/750 V
- Normal operating temperature:
General purpose cables: 60°C
Water resistant cables: 60°C
Heat resistant cables: 90°C
Heat resistant EVA cables: 110°C
- Minimum bending radius:
Fixed: 4 x overall diameter
Flexed: 6 x overall diameter
Note: D is overall diameter of cable.
These cables retain their high flexibility also under the influence of ozone, light, oxygen, protective gases, oils and gasoline. Duel to their robust construction, they are also resistant to cold, same as to heat and fire. Suitable for outdoor use, also in dry and damp conditions.